Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week 10 Blog Contest WINNERS!

First, I must apologize for being so late in posting the contest winners. I will say we just got through the biggest herb event we take part in every year, so I have a little bit of an excuse, but nonetheless, a commitment is a commitment, so again, I apologize profusely!

And on with the winners!

Aquarian Bath - katnjack
Garden Chick - Teeoff10
Herbs from the Labyrinth - Badgermomma
Nature's Gift - Debra
Patti's Potions - Tumbleweed
Prairieland - MollyCulley
Rosemary House - lemonverbenalady
Sunrose - Green Womyn
The Essential Herbal - Marnie
Torchsong - Anne

I will be sending out emails to the winners shortly to let them know and to request their addresses.

Once again everyone, THANKS for taking part in our little blogging adventure! And congratulations to all the winners in the past 10 weeks.

No comments: