Friday, March 13, 2009

Herbal Blog Contest - Week #3

This week (#3) our herbal blog contest swings over to SunRose Aromatics, where Roe whips up the most delightful of aromatherapy and pampering products. For the week between Friday, March 13 and Thursday, March 19, you can enter simply by posting a comment and your email in response to this blog entry and take a chance at winning!!!


Here's the prize:


Facial Scrub w/ Organic Liquid Soap Set:

Pamper your face with all natural ~
* apricot kernel meal 
* organic liquid castile soap
Mix in the palm of your hand & then apply to your face. A wonderful exfoliate!



The following blogs are also participating, so stop over to enter with them for additional chances to win AND the chance to explore some cool blogs.



Herbs from the Labyrinth
Patti's Potions
PrairieLand Herbs
Aquarian Bath
The Rosemary House
Natures Gift
Torchsong Studio
The Essential Herbal
Garden Chick - Where the winners from week #2 will be listed :-)
SunRose Aromatics

Keep coming back and keep entering. We have some great prizes coming up, and we'll be having the contests til the middle of May!

9 comments:

nfmgirl said...

Great gift opportunity! I love "natural stuff"! Please count me in.

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

Goat Lady said...

Sounds fantastic please count me in.
Susie
susie@goatladysoapco.com

FairyLover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FairyLover said...

Okay so I deleted my last post. I was thinking of another blog contest and posted a comment about it instead of this one. So to start over again. I would love to try one of Roe's awesome products. It sounds great.

Kathi
hippiefairylover@yahoo.com

Sara said...

Natural is the only way to go - and am excited to learn more as I visit each of your blogs.

Please enter me to win - Thanks.

Gail said...

Yes, yes please enter my name for these lovely products

galynn92347 atyahoodotcom

La Tea Dah said...

Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks for a great offer --- the set looks lovely!

LaTeaDah

Toronto Girl said...

Sounds wonderful! Please enter me.

Unknown said...

Hi, there! I really like those leafy earrings you have displayed in an earlier post. Gaw, but I have to save up some Me Money and get something nice for myself (maybe the kids' Mother's Day gift for me?).

I'd also like to be entered in the facial products giveaway.
Please email me at my Facebook profile, Evelyn Mautner, if I win. :-)