Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today and maybe tomorrow

Just one set today, and it isn't topaz. I've been wanting to make something in pinks and today was the day. This is a combination of pastel pink and transparent pink. The transparent tends toward peach, and I added a roll in salmon frit before I swirled the glass. The transparent is lighter than it appears in the picture, but I decided not to do so much fooling around with Photoshop today. (I don't know if you know this, but if you click on the picture, you'll get a bigger version in a new window.)

Most of the day was spent helping with Tina and Molly's official move. The one that included pickup trucks. So, now they are officially in. Even though they've been sleeping at the new house, half their stuff was still at the apartment.

Maybe tomorrow I'll start working on organization... yeah... tomorrow....

No comments: